Recent Developments in Private International Law
20 and 21 October 2016
Moldova State University, Faculty of Law
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPERS
The papers for the Conference to be published in a special volume dedicated to the Conference will meet the following requirements:
- - the content shall be written in Romanian or English;
- - the length of the paper - no more than 25 pages in Word format;
- - the title in Times New Roman, size 14;
- - the name(s), family name(s), academic degree, title and position, occupation, affiliation in Times New Roman, size 12;
- - the content of papers in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 - line spacing;
- - DIN 4A page (setup: Top - 2 cm; Bottom - 2 cm; Left - 3 cm; Right - 2 cm);
- - the footnotes will be written in Times New Roman, size 10, 1.0 - line spacing;
- - the reference: books - author/-s (last name, first name), title, publisher, place, year, page/-s,; articles - author/-s (last name, first name) (year), title of article, title of periodical, volume number (issue number), pages.
The Scientific Committee of the Conference will consider papers and will not publish incomplete or irelevant papers.
For more information, please contact us at the e-mail (PILconf2016@gmail.com).