International Organizations, European Union Law and European Integration, Law of Treaties, International Public Law
International Public Law
2016-present, PhD student, Department of International and European Law, Fac. Law, Moldova State University.
2014-2016 Master in International Law, Moldova State University, Master thesis topic: The legal Nature of the inner law of International Organizations.
2010-2014 Student, Law Faculty, Moldova State University, Thesis topic: The process of concluding international treaties.
12 - 20 October 2015, Program "The Eu and NATO Issues", organized by Ignacy Jan Paderewski Institute of Diplomacy, Warsaw.
23 - 27 November 2015, Program for Diplomats and Experts " International Criminal Court", organized by Moscow State Institute of International Relations, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation and UNITAR, Moscow.
February 2015, Training Course: "The National Action Plan on implementation of the Association Agreement: implementation, coordination and reporting".
Lecturare, Department for International and European Law, Law Faculty, Moldova State University, 2016 - present.
Diplomat, EU legislation Department, General Directorate for International Law, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, 2015 - present.
Specialist, Department for Legal Approximation, Centre for Legal Approximation, Ministry of Justice, 2014 - 2015.
1. "Fighting trafficking of human beings in the European Union", 2016
2. "The status of international officials", 2016
3. "Fraud Law in Private International Law", 2015
4. "The role of NATO in peacekeeping - the Kosovo case", 2015
5. "Republic of Moldova's practice in concluding international treaties", 2015
6. "The legality of using nuclear weapons in the system of international law", 2015
7. "The process of concluding international treaties", 2014
8. "The issue of respecting Human Rights in theTransnistrian region", 2014